Re: COBOL flat file to Oracle

From: <Abeeda_Mohammed_at_xn.xerox.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 1998 07:19:21 -0600

When I went through Oracle8 manual it says you can create a table with datatype of VARRAY, which is variable array. But the thing is I don't find enough examples for it. I don't know after that how will I access it or load data in it thru' SQL LOADER. Has anyone worked with Variable arrays i,e VARRAYS? Thank you,

Abeeda