Re: Visual Java development kits - recommendations????

From: Russ Marcil <rmarcil_at_earthlink.net>
Date: 1998/04/15

Bobby Abraham wrote in message <3535B915.4DF9D4C6_at_cm.co.za>...

>>For what it's worth I decided on JBuilder and am not disappointed. >Don't
 expect Oracle support to know to much about the product yet >however :-(

Take a look at the recent PC Magazine comparison of the Java IDEs. JBuilder came in Second...

In addition to Oracle DB integration, we should be looking at support for DCOM, CORBA, and Enterprise JavaBean support on the application server... Received on Wed Apr 15 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT