Job Opening

From: Brent Johnson <UNCFAN_at_prodigy.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 22:54:16 -0400

My name is Brent Johnson and I am an executive recruiter in the North Carolina area and I am working with several companies looking for individuals with Oracle programming and administration experience. If you or anyone you know is interested, please contact me at bjohnson_at_mail.magicorp.com or you can call me at 919-233-0684 Received on Wed Apr 15 1998 - 21:54:16 CDT