Re: Oracle on NT vs. UNIX - What are the Issues?

From: Terry Dykstra [TeamPS] <no_spam_tdykstra_at_cfol.ab.ca>
Date: 15 Apr 98 19:11:04 GMT

I am running 7.3.2.3.14 on NT 4 sp3 and it has been running without any problems at all. Anything below 7.3.2.3.8 didn't work very well at all for us: 7.1 crashed 4 times a day, 7.2 once a week, 7.3.2.2.1 every 14 days. --
Terry Dykstra [TeamPS]
Canadian Forest Oil Ltd.

Brett Neumeier <random_at_nospam.com> wrote in article <6h2o09$dje$1_at_eve.enteract.com>...