Re: Problem with database export

From: Ralph Button <rbutton_at_ctel.net>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 17:32:13 GMT

I wonder if you have a table that you are exporting that has long raw as a datatype?
Also did you use a parameter file to do the export and set the buffer to something other than default?
I've run into the same problems when I exported a table that had a large "blob" in it and the
buffer was too small. Received on Wed Apr 15 1998 - 12:32:13 CDT