NT for Production Machine

From: Clifford Buetikofer <clifford_buetikofer_at_merck.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Apr 1998 09:28:23 -0400

We're looking into NT servers and our current Oracle environment supports about 150 concurrent users. Does anybody have any experience/info regarding NT and that it can really act as a mid-range server ? I'm concerned that even with a really beefed-up NT server our processing/performance needs will be met.

TIA Cliff

       my employer, Merck & Co., Inc.  All responsibility for the statements
       sender.