Re: ORACLE ENV UNDER CGI

From: Authorised User <bp_at_bp.com>
Date: 15 Apr 1998 07:15:02 GMT

In some Web servers the user 'nobody' does not inherit any environment variables. In Apache there is a configuration file ( httpd.conf ? ) that you can set user defined variables. You may need to poke around in the Web server documentation. I had this problem with exporting the II_SYSTEM variable in Ingres - it drove me nuts until I worked it out.

Mike Hankey <mhankey_at_syssrc.com> wrote in article <352D3CA1.7C12AE9_at_syssrc.com>...