Oracle8 & Excel 97 Question

From: Pino2 <pino2_at_aol.com>
Date: 15 Apr 1998 05:26:36 GMT

Hello,

Need help in accessing or linking to Oracle7 using Excel 97 as a front-end. If anyone knows any front-end programs, vbasic functions, web links or any other information regarding this question, I would be much appreciated. Thank you for taking the time to read this message and hopefully answering my question.

Phillip Received on Wed Apr 15 1998 - 00:26:36 CDT