Re: Oracle DBA Exam

From: <cmohan_at_iname.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 10:22:59 -0600

You need to pass 4 exams to get OCP (Oracle certified professional). If you register before May 31st, you get 50% off the exam fee. Normally it is $95 per exam. It is a good deal.
You can take the exams at Sylvan Prometric testing centres. The best preparation is to read the ORACLE documentation, that comes with your ORACLE CD. Also, if you or some one you know attended the ORACLE Education's training (specifically 7.3), you want to go through the material before you take the exam. Trust me, the questions are framed striaght from that material. You can download a practice test from the ORACLE site. I don't have the web site right now, but if you send me an e-mail, I will get the web site for you.

Good luck,
CM