Performance problem

From: Aldo Calzolari <Aldo.calzolari_at_hol.fr>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 1998 10:41:13 +0200

I have to insert 600,000 rows into a table. There is no problem for the first 150,000 rows and after the import procedure becomes slow, VERY slow (at the beginning, 100 rows are processed in approx. 20 s, after 150,000, 1 row requires 4 sec.).

I have no problem at all with my indexes and my datafiles, I've checked everything and all seems normal.

Any help would be appreciated,
thank you

Aldo Calzolari,
Net Valley, Paris, FR Received on Tue Apr 14 1998 - 03:41:13 CDT