Images and Pdf's storage in Oracle 7.3.3

From: Fernando Pereira <fpereira_at_nca.pt>
Date: 1998/04/13

Hi everybody!
I'm running Oracle 7.3.3. . In this version is it possible to store images? I know i should use Long Raw datatype but how can i insert a value in a table?

I would like to know if is it possible to store text (as acrobat pdf's for example) and then with Context Option (shipped with 7.3.3.) have that text indexed.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

Fernando Pereira Received on Mon Apr 13 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT