Inter-Cartridge Exhange (ICX) and the owa_icx package

From: Krobber <adam.krob_at_?cexp?.com>
Date: 1998/04/13

I am curious to know if anyone has any experience with the owa_icx package and ICX for Application Server 3.0. Specifically, I am looking for someone who has successfully called a C cartridge from a PL/SQL cartridge. If you have, could you please provide me some insight as to what the code looks like from the PL/SQL side, what nuances you may have discovered in the process, and any tips you can provide. As online resources seem to be somewhat limited in this subject, all feedback is much appreciated.

Send responses to the group or to adam.krob_at_cexp.com Thanks. Received on Mon Apr 13 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT