Re: temp table

From: Jerry Gitomer <jgitomer_at_p3.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 23:29:12 -0400

Hi Denis,

Sorry I don't think you can create a temporary table that Oracle drops automatically. I am curious as to why you want to create one and how you would use it.

Providing each of your users has their own Oracle login they can all run the same script at the same time without bombing out since each will get his/her own output table. Remember that I can access my table foo as SELECT * FROM foo while you will have to access SELECT * FROM jerry.foo (this assumes that I am user jerry and that I have granted you permission to access the table).

Regards

Jerry

--
Jerry Gitomer Since I know how to spell DBA I became one. jgitomer_at_p3.net Received on Mon Apr 13 1998 - 22:29:12 CDT