Export to DBF/Interesting enigma....

From: Gooch12 <gooch12_at_aol.com>
Date: 13 Apr 1998 20:31:37 GMT

I was wondering if there are any tools or software utilities that will export oracle tables to DBF tables. Thanks in advance for your consideration

ALSO I am running into a rather interesting happening when trying to automate a certain sql script i have written. When i manually run the script(from sqlplus or worksheet), the script finishes within 1.5 hrs. However, when i automate the same script (using either enterprise mgr or NT AT command) the script runs even after 7 hours ( which is the longest i let it run before killing it ) I created a table to show start and end times for each part of the script to check out how long it was taking, and sure enough, those pieces in the automated script were taking up to 6 times as long. Anyone ever hear of anything like this?? Oracle has no answer, all they say is it cant happen.....well, its happening!!!

Thanks again Received on Mon Apr 13 1998 - 15:31:37 CDT