Re: how to set up wellknown ora names server on aix ?

From: Amit Aggarwal <amaggarwal_at_kendle.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 15:37:56 -0400

Setting up Oracle Names is not that straight forward. You must understand the two guides which Oracle sends to set up the Names Server - Network Manager, and Oracle Names. There are some steps which need to be followed, like creating a separate oracle instance, creating a user and running some sql scripts.

amit
Oracle DBA/Unix SA