Re: Audit records and internal connection

From: Naren Chintala <naren_at_att.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 1998 11:50:09 -0400

> Our system creates records in $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/audit

I think you are talking about files (ora*.aud) and not records here.

Oracle creates an ora_pid.aud file each time the svrmgrl or svrmgrm command is executed. There is no way to prevent this file from being created since Oracle has to comply with C2/C3 level of security.

Check the init*.ora parameter audit_file_dest.

HTH
Naren Chintala