Oracle Master?

From: Tom Pall <TNoSpamPall_at_webtv.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 23:51:20 -0500

This is probably the wrong group to post this, but since .marketplace deals with headhunting, perhaps Oracle Master/Server are compatible?

Besides making money for Oracle Corporation, what can I gain from becoming an Oracle Master? My understanding is that you have to attend the requisite track for each discipline, but there are, unlike certification, no tests given.
And I know enough to know I know little. But taking PL/SQL so I can become a 7.0 DBA Master?

Has anybody taken these tracks who can shed light for me? Would I truly become a Master, including dragons burned into my flesh, or can I hook up a phone line and notebook and telecommute into my real DBA job and take the Instructor Lead courses simultaneously as long as the check or PO clears?

The e-mail address is bogus to protect my inbox. Take out the NoSpam. Received on Sun Apr 12 1998 - 23:51:20 CDT