Need server space...

From: Fredrik Larsson <no_spam_mail2fred_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 12 Apr 1998 23:24:15 GMT

Hi,

I have some ideas for a site on Internet but I want to make the site in Oracle PL/SQL. I have a Oracle Web Server / Oracle Server at work so I know the coding techniques but since I probably will change work soon I can't put my site on there. What I am now looking for is someone who is running a Oracle Web Server / Oracle Server on the Internet and is offering web hosting. I can consider to pay a SMALL amount of money but the optimal would be some kind of banner deal.

Since I only need to save text at your server I wont be needing so much space. I know I can use CGI or other techniques to do this job but I like PL/SQL.... Regards, Fredrik Larsson. Received on Sun Apr 12 1998 - 18:24:15 CDT