RAW partitions on NT

From: Jim DeCicco <decj1_at_interaccess.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Apr 1998 09:35:37 -0500

I've read that it is possible to use raw partitions on NT. I'm working on a decision support query system, and am wondering if there might be some advantage to going this route. The tables queried range from 5G to 35G in size.

I'd appreciate advice on whether or not this is advised (assuming it is possible), and in how to set it up.

Jim Received on Sun Apr 12 1998 - 09:35:37 CDT