how can I get public synonym scripts , not referencing to dba_synonyms

From: jdlee <jdlee_at_trigem.co.kr>
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 1998 13:02:05 +0900

 as you know , we can get "create table, index, grants related scrits "
using exp tool .

  for example ' exp scott/tiger indexes=y grants=y rows=n show=y '

                       produce all the scripts the user scott has.

but how can I get public synonym scripts ? public means all user.
so I can't get public synonym scritps at any method.

 the only method is referencing to dba_synonyms . and make new create public synonym scripts by hand.

I want to get complete public synonym script

not referencing to dba_synonyms
without editing efforts.

 anyone knows easy method ? Received on Fri Apr 10 1998 - 23:02:05 CDT