Middleware

From: Poorva, Inc. <poorva_at_poorva.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 17:13:29 -0700

Hi:

I am new to Oracle technology. Is there a customizable middleware for Oracle ? In other words, can I put together a middleware using a set of client and server libraries, that would allow me to find out userid everytime a user logs in. I would also like to look at sql when a user tries to execute a sql. However, I am not interested in retreiving and processing the result set. I would like to pass them back to the client in a pass thru' fashion (for performance reasons). All this is possible using Sybase OpenServer (a customizable middleware). Is there anything like this for Oracle?

Any information helps, and thanks in advance. Received on Fri Apr 10 1998 - 19:13:29 CDT