Re: Web deployment (browsers incompatibility)

From: Margaret Fung <mfung_at_frinc.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 1998 12:52:13 -0400

I have been trying to modify the nt.prd file so that the oracle intaller will install Form Server.
How should I includes the lines that will install the server. I have tried to put some lines on the nt.prd, however, it only installs the java applet viewer successfully. I hope that you can provide me with the .prd that
you modified for the installation. Greatly appreciated.

evlap_at_usa.net wrote in message <6gj2au$li4$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
> Hi !
>
> Has anybody tried to deploy forms on the Web using Developer/2000
R2