oracle keys in NT registry

From: <Ed.Stevens_at_nmm.nissan-usa.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 1998 12:44:20 -0600

Is there any comprehensive docs (or even skimpy docs) on the Oracle registry entries in NT? I have been looking at these a lot lately and am really starting to wonder what some of them are used for. A couple of items seem particularly curious.

First is the presence of
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Oracle\Oracle_Homes\Oracle1. This appears to be a mechanism for maintaining alternate Oracle installations, but I can find no documentation on how that might be implemented.

The other that caught my attention is 'kb_source_library' under the key HKLM\software\Oracle\vobmgr1.3.5. This has a value of 's:/voblib/'. This looks like a UNIX reference in an NT product. ????