Re: Stupid Newbie Q.

From: <budab_at_bellatlantic.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 1998 11:51:20 -0600

Your problem has nothing to do with the syntax of your create table statement.

The problem is that the user creating the table has a default tablespace of USERS but there is not enough room in USERS to create the table.

To solve the problem, you need to either add a datafile to the users tablespace or reduce the size of the initial extent in the default storage parameters set for the tablespace.

Also make sure that the user has adequate resource privelages to that tablespace.

Robert Buda