schema

From: bubba <brittonb_at_webt.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 1998 12:13:28 -0400

Oracle Enterprice Mgr:

Schema Mgr:

When looking at a table, the right hand side of the screen is so narrow.

How can I widen the right hand side?

I'm running into a problem where I can't see the actual constraint column because what looks like an activex control on the screen is to narrow.

This is extremely annoying. I have to shrink all of the other column widths just to view the entire data in the column.

Any body know how to make that whole right hand side better to view?

brittonb_at_webt.com Received on Thu Apr 09 1998 - 11:13:28 CDT