Ora 1595 followed by Ora 1575

From: BADRI <Badri_at_cris.com>
Date: 09 Apr 1998 11:20:13 EDT

Hi:

        I had previously posted a message regarding Ora 1575 - timeout waiting for space management resource and gotten a reply that I need to increase the initial extent size of the temp tablespaces, since this error has a high correlation with sorting. I do observe that almost every time I get the 1575, I get the 1595 - error freeing extent (nnn) of rollback segment (m))

        What is the real problem?

please help, I noticed that the optimal setting of 2 segments out of the 10 we have had improper settings, I have corrected those, however, the 1595 occurs on all rollback segs, not just one.

any leads are greatly appreciated,

-Badri Received on Thu Apr 09 1998 - 10:20:13 CDT