Stupid Newbie Q.

From: hugo <hugo_at_faceng.anu.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 09 Apr 1998 15:42:32 +1000

Hi there,

        I am new user to Oracle. While trying to create a table I got the following error message...

SQL> create table temp as select name,one,three,four from blah; create table temp as select name,one,three,four from blah

                                                     *
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-01658: unable to create INITIAL extent for segment in tablespace USERS What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

        Hugo Received on Thu Apr 09 1998 - 00:42:32 CDT