Re: Convert query output to MS Excel

From: jbennett <jbennett_at_koosh.northern.com>
Date: 1998/04/08

Hey...In the past I have set up the output file as comma delimited (perl )...ie 1,1,3,...etc...then the user can use the inport wiz to get data into excell and format as needed. At one time I made use of Rumba to get the files into excell..ie useing a rumba macro to do a "rumba import" the target file can be a 123 excel ect....have fun..jb

In article <6fo01q$511$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>,

--
trog48	<jbennett>
trog48_at_primenet.com