ORA 1575 - timeout waiting for space mgmt

From: BADRI <Badri_at_cris.com>
Date: 08 Apr 1998 14:12:17 EDT

Hi:

        We have frequent occurrences of the error "ORA-1575, timeout  waiting for space management resource". There is no pattern to what occurs before this error - it usually occurs when we have a lot of jobs running. What is the resource the processes needs? What do I need to tune?

haaaalp!,

thanks a lot,

-Badri Received on Wed Apr 08 1998 - 13:12:17 CDT