Re: running developer/2000 forms on the web

From: Jamie Keir <jkerr_at_jameswatt.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 1998 16:42:30 +0100

Hi.

I had the same problem a while ago; you need to set up various paths on the server (ie NOT virtual paths in the webserver) to access the java classes. On WinNT:

           v---- or wherever your JDK is. CLASSPATH=C:\jdk1.1\jdk\lib\classes.zip;C:\ORANT\FORMS45\JAVA\;

and I think the PATH variable needed changed too. None of this seemed to make any difference until I rebooted the machine, although I accept I probably did something stupid.

BTW, the last I heard the Oracle java stuff wouldn't run on anything but the supplied appletviewer. It may have changed since.