Performance on Insert

From: Filipe Roquette <filipe.roquette_at_cp.siemens.pt>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 1998 11:04:19 +0100

Hi,

I've implemented a database loader in order insert historical data on my database while consolidating the object references. At the moment I can insert records with a rate between 50/55 records per second. Unfortunatly this is not enough !! I've tried to load in paralell, event with multi-processors, but it dosn't work faster!
Does anyone have any ideas on how to increase the insertion rate ?

Thanks. Received on Wed Apr 08 1998 - 05:04:19 CDT