Re: forcing user to change password

From: <suetim_at_globalnet.co.uk>
Date: 1998/04/07

It's in Oracle8 as part of the extended features of profiles.

There are some 3rd party tools to aid in this for Oracle7 (eg SQL*Secure from Braintree for one). Beware of these as I got to work one morning to find that ALL passwords had been changed including SYS and SYSTEM by such a utility!!!

Amit Aggarwal