Oracle Enterprice Manager pricing.

From: Bao Phan <baophan_at_nmmcc.com>
Date: 1998/04/07

Hi,
Could anyone tell me how OEM Performance Pack is licensed? I'm a little bit confused.

We are considering purchasing Performance pack (Oracle Dianostics, Oracle Tuning and Oracle Change Management) for OEM 1.5 and would like to know how much it will cost us. Is it licensed by the number of DBA users or the number of regular users. Let say, we have 2 Database Administrators that use OEM regularly and 70 concurrent database users, each user has an average of 2 database sessions. How much will it cost us to use Performance pack? $190 or $6840 or something else?

Thanks!
Bao Phan.
baophan_at_nmmcc.com Received on Tue Apr 07 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT