Re: HP-UX Vs. Solaris for ORACLE DB

From: rdtwb <rdtwb_at_annapolis.net>
Date: 1998/04/07

My vote is for Sun Microsystems. Oracle has a tremendous amount of people familiar
with the Sun Architecture. Oracle developers develop on Sun's and still port to Sun first.
They don't like admitting that. Sun Microsystems also has Oracle Classes for optimizing and Administering on a Sun.

I'm the poor soul that had to take the Microsoft Pill