Corrupt file??

From: Ilaitia Tuisawau <ilaitia_at_tfl.com.fj>
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 1998 14:41:53 +1200

G'Day All,

I have our Access Control System Management running on SunOS 4.1. We have Oracle 6.0.27.8.2 1979, 1989 with all our clients usernames, password, and profiles.

We keep getting the following error:
SQL 1012
SQL 1017 which upon checking with error codes is: 'Not logged on', and Login denied, 'invalid username or password' respectively. We are unable to access the ACS database as it continuosly asks for a Username/Password.

Any assistance/suggestions would be appreciated.

Cheers,
IT Received on Tue Apr 07 1998 - 21:41:53 CDT