Parallel Query Inactive Slaves uses CPU.

From: Vaughan Mc Carthy <vaughanm_at_medscheme.co.za>
Date: 1998/04/06

Hi

I have started one of our databases, with a parallel_min_servers=10 and parallel_max_servers=10, in the init.ora. The problem now, is that the CPU time grows alarmingly for the IDLE Parallel Processes on the server and it slows down our production machine a lot. How can this be? Is it a bug or what?

Any help would be appreciated.
Vaughan Received on Mon Apr 06 1998 - 00:00:00 CDT