Re: Motif Server Manager

From: Andrew Pullen <apullen_at_globalnet.co.uk>
Date: 1998/04/06

I came across this problem as well.

Oracle had ideas that the toolkit was the wrong version, It was not. Eventually, all I did was change my screen settings on the PC to 256 colours or less, and this solved the problem. Obviously the oracle toolkit could not handle more than 256 colours.

This worked for me, hope it is of help for you.

Andrew P