Re: Designer 2000

From: Jeff Jacobs <jmjacobs_at_jeffreyjacobs.com>
Date: 1998/04/05

We offer a Personal Edition of our "Using Designer/2000 Generators" course for sale to individuals (as well as licensing to companies wishing to offer Des2k training).

"Joe Strano" <pdorsey.dulcian_at_worldnet.att.net> wrote:

>All the books have their place.
>
>First, you should get them all (there are only a few
>anyway)
>
>The Designer 200 Handbook from Oracle Press
>by Dorsey (that's me) and Koletzke has a heavy
>methodological focus. It covers how to build systems
>using Des2K.
>
>The Designer 2000 Handbook by Anderson and Wendelkin
>(yes, it has the same title) is a solid tech reference
>manual.
>
>The Book by Maria Billings (RAD Development Using Designer 2000 -- or
>something like that) has the best tutorial for beginners.
>
>Albert Lilushie's Designer 2000 Book is more of a big general book like
>what
>Que publishes.
>
>You will eventually want a book on the generators. Oracle Press should
>release that one
>later this year. It will be by Kramm, Dirkson, and Atkins.
>
>Paul Dorsey
>Dulcian, Inc.
>

>Ellen Russell <Ellen_Russell_at_dg.com> wrote in article
><01bd5d1b$ac31ffe0$2a34dd80_at_ellenr3.us.dg.com>...
>> I need to learn Designer 2000. Can anyone recommend a good book to help?

>> Any useful comments on this tool would also be appreciated. I don't have
>> choice on changing to another tool.
>> Thanks for any assistence.
>> --
>> Ellen_Russell_at_hotmail.com

-JJ

Visit our new website at http://www.jeffreyjacobs.com

 Jeffrey Jacobs & Associates
 Oracle Designer/2000 Consulting & Training  951-2 Old Country Road, Suite 119, Belmont, CA 94002  Voice: 650-571-1457, FAX: 800-665-1379
 Email: jmjacobs_at_ix.netcom.com
 Web: http://www.jeffreyjacobs.com

Don't miss ODTUG's Spring Conference, June 2-5, Palm Spring, CA. See http://www.odtug.com for more information! Received on Sun Apr 05 1998 - 00:00:00 CST