Re: Write in C++ and DIE a DOG's death?? High speed box comming!

From: boris <bdNOSPAM_at_movil.com>
Date: 1998/04/04

What's so great about Java? The fact that C++ is too complicated for average programmer to use efficiently? The fact that C++ gives you too much freedom so that idiots can write buggy code?
Now that we have templates,exceptions,STL what else do you want? We even have multiple inheritance (which has its problems but can be very useful). ADA also has parallel programming support and garbage collection but it didn't seem to succeed too much.
How can you handle real-time issues with interpreted language or when garbage collection is on?

Boris Received on Sat Apr 04 1998 - 00:00:00 CST