WS 3.0 and PL/SQL security issue

From: <bob_at_ljpc.com>
Date: 1998/04/03

Hello,

I want to bypass the security login window when connecting to a Oracle8 DB through the PL/SQL agent. I have created the DAD and indicated the DB user and password I wish to use, but the client's web browser still pops up the "New DB User" login window. How do I get around this (like it was in version 2.0)? Also, what is the importance of entering the name and password again when configing the PL/SQL cartridge? I mean, why do I have to enter the name/password twice (once for DAD, and again for PL/SQL)... isn't it the DAD that actually connects to the DB?

thanks,
-Bob

http://www.dejanews.com/ Now offering spam-free web-based newsreading Received on Fri Apr 03 1998 - 00:00:00 CST