Oracle on PC

From: Howard Joffe <joffeh%b1_at_mhs.elan.af.mil>
Date: 1998/04/02

Is there anyone who is running Oracle on a PC server handling very large databases (> 1GB)? If so are you satisfied with the performance? At the moment the consensus is to use a SUN server. I am not convinced we need all that firepower.

Thank you,
Howard Joffe
joffeh%b1_at_mhs.elan.af.mil Received on Thu Apr 02 1998 - 00:00:00 CST