Export Problem

From: <Narinder.Chauhan_at_Compaq.com>
Date: 1998/04/01

I have a SCO UNIX (version 3) running Oracle 7.1.4, I would like to transfer this database over to NT and Oracle 7.3.4. Normally I would take a full system export and move that over and import into the target database. However I do not have enough space on my UNIX box to create the dump file (the DB size is 25 Gig with around 12 Gig of data) I need approx. 12 Gig and only have 5 Gig free on several file systems. Has anyone mounted NT files systems on UNIX, or exported directly to tape and that tape has been read by NT ?

Thanks,

Narinder Received on Wed Apr 01 1998 - 00:00:00 CST