Re: What is thelimit on Rollback Segment Size?

From: Rachel Carmichael <rachel.carmichael_at_citicorp.com>
Date: 1998/04/01

And as well, you don't necessarily want rollback segments with a single large extent..... and as of 7.x (7.2 and up for sure) the maxextents on a rollback segment can be specified as "unlimited" -- which really translates (with a db block size of 4K) to 2,147,483,645. I want to see someone extend a rollback segment that high! <G>

Rachel