Re: OPER Privileges

From: terrie dickson <tdickson_at_llnl.tov>
Date: 1998/04/01

Dean Mah wrote:

> How do I find out what privileges people in the oper group have?
>
> Config: Oracle 7.3.2 on AIX 4.1
>
> Dean

I'm not sure how you are using the term group, but I'll try to address the question at a general enough level that you can apply the information to your setup.

If you are a member of the oper group, connect to the database with SQL, run:

   select * from session_privs;
If oper is a role -

   select * from role_sys_privs where role = 'oper'; To see all system privilege grants made to roles and users -

   select * from sys.dba_sys_privs;

Terrie
LLNL Received on Wed Apr 01 1998 - 00:00:00 CST