Date function

From: Vijay Raghavacharian <vragha_at_ctp.com>
Date: 1998/04/01

Guys!

I have a column in the table declared as DATE. When I do a select from the column, SQL*PLUS always returns the date component. I want to see the time component always along with the date component and I don't want to use the to_char() function. Can something be set in the environment. Needless to say the need is driven out of laziness. I am using Oracle 7.3 on Oracle NT 4.0.

Thanks.

--
Vijay Raghavacharian
vragha_at_ctp.com

Cambridge Technology Partners (415-574-3710)
1300 South El Camino Real, Suite 600
San Mateo, CA 94402
http://www.ctp.com