Re: Enterprise Manager and error message (ORA-3121)

From: joseph Li <lijoecyn_at_netspace.net.au>
Date: 1998/04/01

Have you created the OEM repository already ? If you have created the starter database you should not get this message, and you can use the starter database as your OEM repository. Should you decide to use a remote database as the OEM repository, then you would have to specify the connect string. This error usually means no database has been specified ie. no default starter database nor connect string.

In article <01bd5cd1$3dacd8a0$631b8ed1_at_vpatel>, "Vijay Patel" <vpatel_at_jps.net> says: