Re: The internal password!

From: Man Yeung <h9207754_at_hkusua.hku.hk>
Date: 1998/04/01

Hi,

    Thank you for help. As I know, the internal passwd is created when the instance created by the oradimxx.exe. When the instance is created using the line mode of instance manager, there is a parameter -initpwd. If I forgot the passwd, how can I change the internal passwd. Do it work if I set the remote_login_passwordfile to null?

    TIA Man Yeung
yngm_at_chowsangsang.com