Crystal Reports 6.0 time subtractions and report detail line.

From: Urkonroids <urkonroids_at_aol.com>
Date: 1998/03/31

hello.

   I need help with the following problems:

  1. how do you subract the begining time from the ending time getting elapsed time when the 2 fields are char strings on the same record.
  2. also I have 2 different records that need to be placed on 1 detail line. The 2 lines are not always right after each other. And also the 2 records are on a 2nd table. The first table is the main table for the detail lines.

Thank you for any assistance you can provide me.

EA Kaiser (ek2056_at_aol.com) Received on Tue Mar 31 1998 - 00:00:00 CST