Re: Oracle Enterprise Manager Problem ?

From: Guus van de Sande <dyntas.nospam_at_wxs.nl>
Date: 1998/03/31

Make sure you generate the right ORA-files with the Oracle Network Manager. Beware that this is a 16-bit application which should be installed in ORAWIN-directory instead of ORAWIN95 or NT !!!

My experience is that its a matter of trial and error, but with the right effort you will get it working.

good luck.
Guus van de Sande

--
- remove NOSPAM from my e-mail adress -

Gerry West <gwest_at_skyconnect.com> schreef in artikel
<01bd5911$ea5420e0$9e7253ce_at_deepwater>...