C program and stored procedure

From: simona cruciani <sperati_at_romois.enet.dec.com>
Date: 1998/03/30

Hi everybody...

Here in Rome we have a little problem about C program and a stored procedure.

The host program calls a stored procedure with these instructions:

		EXEC SQL EXECUTE
			BEGIN
				procedure;
			END;
		END-EXEC;

When we kill the program, the stored procedure doesn't die. Why?

There is any way to kill the stored procedure when the calling program dies??

If someone has some suggest...

Thanks in advance

--
Andrea Pallotta